I'm a Behavioural Therapist and Clinical Hypnotherapist working from Auckland's North Shore.
My name is Cat Outwin and I practice as a Behavioural Therapist on Auckland’s North Shore – from my home private practice.
I use many techniques to help my clients achieve long lasting results such as Schema Therapy, Gestalt and Acceptance and Commitment Therapies. I am passionate about working in the helping industry and after doing Youthline Counselling part-time, I now work part-time as a Therapist. I have a curious mind, love reading and studying and further my education whenever the opportunity arises.
I work with a range of problems including : –
- Chronic Anxiety including social anxiety, generalised anxiety disorder and panic disorder
- Emotional Problems including a feeling of overwhelming or uncontrolled emotions
- Getting “unstuck” and moving forward in a values based direction
- Adolescents with anxiety and depression and low self confidence
- Improving communication and decreasing conflict
- Life direction
- Healing childhood and relationship damage
- Social skills and relationship skills
- Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology
- Advanced Diploma in NLP & Clinical Hypnotherapy from the Hypnosis Academy Ltd
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) qualifications
- Youthline Counsellor Certificate
- Educational Psychology (Auckland University)
- Certificate in Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Certificate in Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
Phone to book or discuss an appointment now – (0274) 782149