I'm a Behavioural Therapist and Clinical Hypnotherapist working from Auckland's North Shore.
My name is Cat Outwin and I am working as a Behavioural Therapist and Professional Clinical Hypnotherapist on Auckland’s North Shore.
I use many techniques to help my clients achieve long lasting results such as Gestalt and Acceptance and Commitment Therapies. I am passionate about working in the helping industry and after doing Youthline Counselling part-time, I now work full-time as a Therapist in private practice. I have a curious mind, love reading and studying and further my education whenever the opportunity arises.
I work with a range of problems including : –
- Chronic Anxiety including social anxiety, generalised anxiety disorder and panic disorder
- Emotional Problems including a feeling of overwhelming or uncontrolled emotions
- Getting “unstuck” and moving forward in a values based direction
- Adolescents with anxiety and depression and low self confidence
- Improving communication and decreasing conflict
- Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology
- Advanced Diploma in NLP & Clinical Hypnotherapy from the Hypnosis Academy Ltd
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) qualifications
- Youthline Counsellor Certificate
- Educational Psychology (Auckland University)
- Certificate in Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Certificate in Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
- Sheila Granger Certified Virtual Gastric Band Practitioner.
I cover all areas in Auckland such as Milford, Takapuna, Hauraki Corner, Devonport, Belmont, Bayswater, East Coast Bays, Glenfield, Unsworth Heights, Northcote, Birkenhead, Birkdale, Beachhaven, Ponsonby, Grey Lynn, Westmere, Pt. Chev, Mt. Eden, Mt. Albert, Newton, Auckland City and Mission Bay.
Phone to book or discuss an appointment now – (0274) 782149